blow up my phone meaning

To fill up the capacity of some electronic answering service voice mail answering machine ones pager etc My crazy ex keeps blowing up my cellphone. Definition of blow up someones phone any amount of people just large amount of textsa bunch of people texting you sending you stuff etc all at once.


Pin On Teaching

I have to go.

. To do so in panic or malicious fashion. Verb slang To receive a lot of phone calls or text messages in a short period of time. To call someone repeatedly andor send someone a lot of text messages.

Definition of blow up ones phone It means that you send that person a lot of messages in a short amount of timeGetting many text messages in a short timeSomeone sending several messages and voice messages to your phone. Wow youre really blowing up right now. Needing to be filled.

Ugh I wonder whos blowing up my phone A. Usually used in the continuous tense. To suddenly become very angry.

All she did was blow up my phone. 1 when you receice numerous phone calls in a short period of time. Hey your phone keeps lighting up B.

Why do cars in movies always blow up when they fall off a cliff. Jenny was just being a bitch. To cause something or someone to explode or to destroy something or maim or kill someone by means of an explosion.

Your phone constantly vibrating and ringing. 2 Hold on a. If you think you cant spend five minutes without talking to me then you better get used to a lifetime.

Can also be instant messages chat messages or direct messages in other apps It can be both positive or negative depending on the situation. 2 anytime someone is calling your cell phone. Blow up my phone and your ass gets blocked.

Its fine I just texted him a few times B. Dont blow up my phone. English US French France German Italian Japanese Korean Polish Portuguese Brazil Portuguese Portugal Russian Simplified Chinese China Spanish.

Verb To fail or fall apart. Appreciate it if you wouldnt blow up my email. To receive multiple rapid texts.

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. My plans of being productive this weekend blew up when I got really sick on Friday night. To phone or page excessively.

Intransitive To explode or be destroyed by explosion. See more words with the same meaning. 1 Man your blowin up tonight.

I will be in class and cant reply. When a storm blows up it begins. And if you wake me from a dead sleep for anyrhing less than a life threatening emergency youre going to wean yourself from your phone all on your own.

More like 15 times. Blow up my phone. Verb - transitive.

It means to receive multiple rapid texts. Blow up ones phone. A friend could blow up your text because they are annoyed at you and send multiple rapid texts of random letters numbers symbols emojis or even images.

And I wont even give you a second thought.


Pin On The Past


Pin On English Language Esl Efl Learn English Vocabulary And Grammar


Blow Up My Notifications Xd I Dare You I M Going Away For 20 Mins Let S See How Much Notifications I Can Get Go I Dare You Words Talk To Me


Pin On Picture Quotes Jan 9 2013


Pin On Writings Of Yu Stan Kema 2


Pin On English


Pinterest


Epingle Sur Teaching


How I Plan To Blow Up My Instagram In 2020 And You Can Too Marketing Strategy Social Media How To Plan Blog Social Media

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel